Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yummy to the Tummy

Loving my tummy, has awarded with a great knowledge of knowing where to find the goods in Zahle. So I will list all the best foods you would find if you are ever in my city.

Hamburger: Always
Falefel: Belbol
Belghari Man2ouche: Number One
Tawouk: Massaad
Roast Beef Sandwich: Adonis
Cocktail drinks: Cafe Sea Sweet for moi other's Adonis
Fattouch:Hollywood Cafe
Ice Cream : Tony Stick
Chocolate Fondant : Cafe Najjar
America Coffee: Dunkin Donuts
Broasted Chicken : Le Poulet
French Fries: Hollywood Cafe
Termos: Sixties Pub
Alcohol: Abou Nassif aka cheikh
Tabikh: Layla Meser3ani aka Mekhtara ( invite only very vip )
Ketal: Grandparents
Pasta: Mazaj

This is getting me hungry gtg
love peace unity

1 comment:

  1. Ketal !!! I think you better translate to all the foreigners, and I do agree on many of the names and specifications... You have good taste, try to go more deep and start criticizing the Zahleweh kitchen for a change. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete