Friday, November 5, 2010

When Fashion Speaks Out Loud

I believe people are born with a fashion gene, for not many have the right outlook on it. It doesn't take money to make you a fashionista, it takes guts. Growing up I had a muse surrounding me at all times, Mother. I would steal my dad's leather jackets as he traveled and make clothes. The consequences were far more powerful than the execution. But it didn't stop me; I kept making clothes till the late night hours of the night. So now I finally decided to stop the parent's clothes cutting and buy my own fabric and execute on my behalf. So stay tuned for my own fashion line, it will be a recipe of moi, toi and what my eyes got used to as I grew up my mother. But for now I’ll sneak you in my daily visits, below is a picture of SPJ in Marchesa, one of my favorite designers, I cannot get enough.

1 comment: