Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stand for the Champs

Feeling quite full at this moment, Dagher sandwiches can be deadly!!!!!!!!!!!! So Annibal played tonight against Champville, it was a close game.  But what I noticed mostly in this game was a bit of fear that the Annibal champs carried within. Fear leads to hesitation, hesitation leads to loss, and loss leads to losing. Ever since I opened my eyes to this world I have been an Annibal fan, especially since my father was a dedicated player and fan, so in runs in the family and blood. As we sat cheering, our anxiousness kept us jumping.  I thought to myself maybe some crazy music would pump up the adrenalin, there was something missing. So the potential is there, the heart is there, the game is there WTH is missing? Would some cheerleaders do it? Or maybe a louder crowd???  So I’ll blame us, we need to be louder!!!! We need to bring on the winner’s energy.  It is us they reperesent and we need to make a statement.
Goodluck Annibal You make us proud with every step

No comments:

Post a Comment