Monday, November 1, 2010

Lambs vs Pics

To you I write with frozen feet, since it's freezing at night in Zahle. If you are not familiar with this small, yet so big city please do google. Leaving eight years ago, meant nothing more than goodbye see you soon. I was determined to move back and build what's left of my life. So recently I started giving attention to the parked, speeding and glamorous cars. But wait you are in debt and live in a one bedroom apt with you parents and five siblings? And you were in prison for money laundering? WTH. And then passes the Lambo aka Lamborghini. After a couple of yeee yaaa everyone realized it was a self given present for some give and taken ehem. Now some wowed some smiled some wished and some hated. To tell you the truth I have seen these acts before, but more a scene where guys are drewling and following a non-worthy girl in a new-expensive ride. Then follows the mothers, "my son is dating flen benet fleyten" huge smiles akiid. Now let's trace where that money is coming from? No comment. Would the mother be proud if she was saying "my son is dating the daughter of the number one dealer in the city or vice versa?"  I think not. I look around and see true men sweating dreams and hardwork away to be able to buy a Picanto, and then I look and see a nothing dealing dirty and buying a Lamborghini and more so people's attention. It is a shame, if we all take a second and appreciate the general we would realize that the little are really worth a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment