Sunday, November 7, 2010

Know Your Center

It was dark and cold that one night, but she shined from a distance.  I couldn’t help but notice this delicate creature as we all walked aimlessly. But she seemed to know her way. She was so beautiful and innocent, so vulnerable and cold. She walked with her arms grasping on to her body, I noticed tears hidden in her eyes and sadness emitting from her soul. Then I looked ahead, and saw a man who walked straight not leaving any trace of attention to look backwards. The puzzle is starting to unravel.  She was the followers and he was the powerful. As I looked deeper into the picture I couldn’t help but despise this man that I have no clue about. How could someone ignore such a beauty? The energy she emitted into the universe absorbed our all. But, he kept walking and walking and she kept following and following. They reached a point where they had to pause and meet. She looked at him afraid, this was not her environment. He intentionally ignored her and departed.  In the taxi back, she was a no one for she left her behind. She looks back at me

No comments:

Post a Comment