Sunday, November 27, 2011

Noraire Dawrak !!

My dear friend Nunu, confidently stated today, "Why haven't you been writing anything interesting?" I hid behind a typical Micha answer, "I am uninspired and depressed." I felt pretty stupid saying it, so I decided to do something more stupid and blast "I am titanium" and dance out loud. As I danced my heart out, I started focusing on the lyrics. At this point I am out of breath, drenched in sweat, I replayed the song about three times, yes very movie like, I am quite a dramatic character. The more I danced the more I screamed the lyrics extremely out loud. It felt fucking amazing!! As i showered afterwards (excellent place to think), I thought to myself, "I am such a nagger, I mean ma na2esne shi, why do I pause a lot?" What i am going through right now is tough, but normal for my age. I am Miss Ma3jou2a, one second I want to go to Paris for my masters, then I want to get married and start a family, wo halla open a business with papa bear. Every night I look at my beautiful mother and complain, " TOOT bi haze, lek nothing is working out." She grabs me and kisses my cheeks and tells me "It's ok Habib, it will get better, we will support you forever." I think she should slap me instead. I mean whats wrong with me, so what I am confused!! I am capable of following each dream. So my message after all this ja2ja2a is, "Being confused is beautiful, at least I am capable of having many choices wo akid  I am bulletproof nothing to loose, So LIFE, fire away fire away.

Public Display of Affection: WANTED


Blood thick as thieves,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment