Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One more Cigarette por favor

Is it possible to be hit by the jetlag bug three weeks into it? I couldn’t find any sleep till late hours of the night, was it the brain taking over and depriving me from needed rest? I read, I YouTube videos, I came upon one that was 45 minutes long and discussed the slow death of Lebanon ( I have seen that video a while back but the power of it is still mind blowing). Now after that I became furious, I cried I cussed I planned. For most of you who know me, know that my soul and whole is drenched with Lebanon. The moment I stepped foot in the states people nicknamed me “Lebanon”. Proudly I carried it. I have been blogging quite a bit lately; it’s a way to keep my mind stimulated, so apologies to the broadcast messages and postings. I keep trying to stay in contact with people back home, it’s a way to overcome the miles and miles that frankly I would walk or swim to be back. “Because I'm so clever, but clever ain't wise”. I am 99.9 percent convinced that moving back is a clever move but wise who knows, time will tell. I just hope that one percent doesn’t speak out loud and trigger my spontaneous behavior. At the end of this year, I have learned that conflicts created between two people is a waste, I was in scenes where I looked into myself and said, “Micha is this really necessary.” So silence is a great weapon at times, I recommend you use it and if you can’t I have one thing to tell you, “Oh, you're so clever, you're so clever. But you're not very nice, so fuck forever”.
That Road between Beirut and Zahle, was simply adventures waiting to be sought.
Fuck the Government,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment