Friday, November 11, 2011

Feel my Adrenalin

USC, PARIS, BEIRUT,NEW YORK,LONDON,ITALY I have been going and coming back every second. 24 years old and I still don’t know where to stand in life and what to prioritize. A thug indeed, but in terrible need to find that brick and start building. I have learned to live and seize moments, I will never wait because what I feel even life can’t deny. As I sit home in California I can’t help but deeply miss every second in Lebanon, even the ugly ones. To me life is an adventure even if you are sitting home with no electricity waiting for the “motor” you can create a memorable moment. I met great people this year; they sparked interests that turned hopeless moments to unforgettable. I learned to smile more even when taking pictures, to tolerate, to expand and to seek what I want. I failed at times, but the success from the bigger attempts made up for all. When love turned to madness, I learned to step aside coz baby all I want to do is dance! I still believe crazy love has a happy ending, so to all you lovers out there who scream more than kiss, who cry more than laugh, who cuss more than hug, look at one another and do the opposite. We lose more than we gain in life, C’est la vie, we can’t change how the story is written because the writer is unreachable. But, we can accept his words and gracefully become the best characters we could be. Live for one and live for all.

                                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-uEU0Q45hE&feature=fvst
Live, love and Dance

Proud,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment