Saturday, November 5, 2011

Empty seat

Bad, bad, bad it has been really bad. Do I regret? Never! I have done a little of everything. Will I pay the price? Maybe. I am sure there would have been a greater loss if I had repressed myself. Many people judged me for fighting to live in Lebanon, they have witnessed many doors slam in my face. I cared at certain moments, then would think at least I am knocking on doors. If we live in our comfort zone  how would we be able to know what we are capable of. It is easy to sit and judge, but let me tell you why I fought. If I close my eyes, I see a young girl staring at graduates celebrating the end of a great era (high school) now that girl couldn't wait to graduate with her friends. Her dream was cut short a year and a half prior. My friends became my all, for them I fought as hard as I could to come back and relive all the memories that froze in my heart. I fought for a land I proudly carried it's legacy, I fought for my family that made us complete. Many gaps were created when I left, I don't deny my deep Respect to the land that Mothered for eight years. But, Lebanon Forever won my heart over. To all who have something to say, my shoes are open for you to try. If you succeed I will learn and if you fail I will be right next to you. Life is give and take, it just takes time. 


Missing you
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment