Sunday, October 30, 2011

Not gone, Always here

Destination Heaven! You have always been the one to lead and we follow. Some might take time to reach but we will all stand next to you one day. With every sad thought my precious I am forcing a happy memory to follow. Where to go now? Can you help us? Do you hear us? The old are mourning, the young are mourning, and the friends, the family, the strangers, and the world are mourning. Laure keeps telling me to pray, I will pray. Habibi you were so full of life, no one could have lived it up like you, no one will accomplish like you did. All my life I never went close to the Halewe box, bass when Lisa asked for Halewe in the morning, Micha wanted halewe. All these memories I could replay in my head till my last breath, but to be honest I would have liked to live and build more. I am grateful for the feature resemblance that runs in your beautiful family, that way we can always see you. This will not be a tear shedding moment then period. It will be a story that will never have an ending. With every year I grow, you will grow with me, what lies ahead you will witness. Up there you have many loved ones, you might be young bass I am sure through you they will seek comfort. My words might be minimal my dearest friend, bass the feelings inside are endless. “Don't give in to your fears. If you do, you won't be able to talk to your heart.” PC. You are a Champion hayete, I have, and I am and will be always one of your biggest fans. I could understand why God would want you next to him, I used to beg you to visit me and we all know God doesn’t beg.
You will always smile, dance, laugh, love...........
 Mitochondria for life
When I was walking down the street dodoo
I saw something really wierd dodooo
It was a big peice of meat dodooo
It was something i really wanted to eat dodooo
Then I met this guy named Pete dodoo
And he wanted a peice of the meat.
"Our number one single"

Needing you,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment