Sunday, January 30, 2011

God Has One Religion

Terrorists, they scream out loud as they know of my background, Stupid I scream, “Irhabi? Kif Irhabi? Irhabi wo ana 3ayesh bi beladi?” A sad scene almost all Arabic people become a character off, while living in the western world.  At first it would bother me, and I would try to explain to some ignorant people, that Lebanese people are not terrorists; it’s simply a propaganda that we got dragged into. Well I turned out to be the ignorant one. I recently came upon some news that a certain religious group, is aiming to destroy some very important Christian religious monuments and land points in Lebanon. And it gets even sadder; they threatened to bomb certain Christian Schools. It got me furious, first Christianity is a very peaceful religion, we don’t live with the notion of “Sin bel Sin, wo 3eyn bel 3eyn”, and we have never taken Christianity as a political weapon to bring people together and destroy others. I think people who act upon violence know no religion. Because religion is beauty, peace, comfort, unity and God’s power and will. So who are you to decide when to destroy and end lives? What are you? Who are you? You are a Terrorist. I defended you, and you want to hurt me. I never looked at you as religion; I looked at you as a human being. Why do people seek power with blood? We are all God’s children and what’s written in books is not stronger than the soul. Live as one and you will become number one.   

Behebak Ya Libnan

3 comments:

  1. so now am the first follower ! tarat tarat tareee !

    ReplyDelete
  2. " we have never taken Christianity as a political weapon to bring people together and destroy others."

    Yes we have, one example: The crusades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all of us can handle the pressure in school. Good thing there are still schools which guide students in dealing with their problems.

    christian schools

    ReplyDelete