Saturday, January 29, 2011

If I was to draw her, it would simply be eyes, a huge smile and the biggest heart in the world. We crossed roads about four years ago; we both shared an intense yet a different type of love for the same person. I won’t let your curiosity overwhelm you, the lady I am writing about, is the one and only Ms. Lara Braish. I was looking at her recent pictures from a trip to Egypt and got inspired to write a blog about her. From what I have seen and experienced with this delicate flower, I could confidently label Lara as a strong, courageous, generous, warm, positive, loving, beautiful and most noticed patient. Now we can all find these traits in people, but patience is definitely a virtue and not many are blessed with this trait. Have you ever had to say goodbye to a loved one not knowing when you will see them and count on Skype to feel them? Have you ever made a desert home? Have you ever sacrificed all for love? Well Lara did. Through all that, her beautiful smile never departed. I will tell you how powerful that smile is. On one of her traveling adventures, which she is well known for, Lara while checking in smiled and then found herself sipping on champagne first class. I tried that once, and it didn’t turn out so pretty. With the belief of ‘Everything Happens for a Reason’, Lara keeps walking and conquering every battle life throws at her. She was, she is, she will always be a dear friend I look up to and inspire to be like. Keep Smiling, You know the Sun is Shining ………………………………………………………………………….



                                                                       The Smile

Kirikikii

No comments:

Post a Comment