Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mother you are my soil

Friendship is like wine; the older it gets the more valuable it becomes. We do not choose who to be friends with, it just happens. Well let me clarify, if there are no intentions. Because some people live on the notion of keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Starting to feel that itch?? Well don’t worry no matter what you do in life I am sure you have one or two sincere friendships. Over the years we find interest in new people, but no matter what the old ones are always in the back of our mind. I love when me and my dear friend more so sister A, get together. It doesn’t matter if it has been years we haven’t spoken, as soon as we see each other it is just like “hey I just saw you yesterday”. That shows how strong friendships are, no years, no people and no nothing will change the basis of it which is love, comfort, trust and encouragement.  I am blessed to have a couple not many friends that I can run to, run with and run for. And God I thank you out loud for the best of the best friend, my mother. Mother you are my soil.
Hare Krishna

1 comment: