Saturday, January 22, 2011

And another one bites the dust

 “I would like to make a toast to lying, stealing, cheating and drinking. If you're going to lie, lie for a friend. If you're going to steal, steal a heart. If you’re going to cheat, cheat death. And if you're going to drink, drink with me.” Let me just say that I am in love with this quote. Now my main focus in this blog is Cheaters. Why do men cheat? According to my statistics, 3 out of 4 men cheat, now we all wish that ours is the forth, but we can never be sure. What drives men to cheat on women they have longed followed and promised to love forever? Is it boredom? Temptations? Sexual needs? Or simply insecurities? In this corrupted society men are praised for tapping it, while women are considered whores and are looked down on. Now don’t get me wrong I despise cheaters and terribly judge them. No one is allowed to cheat, because we all have the choice to be single. It boggles me when men claim they love their wife or girlfriend, and cheating has nothing do it with the feeling. Well let me correct you sir, Love is respect, love is dedication, love is a sanctuary, love is one and love is not a triangle or in some cases a hexagon. To me love is a religion, whenever I feel lost it finds me, whenever I need air it gives me and whenever I need hugs it embraces me. Take a moment and imagine you are in a room embracing tightly the one you love, and then they walk and stand behind you and do the same thing to another person, now you cannot look back but you are aware of what is going on. That feeling of hopelessness, pain and humiliation is what your loved one is feeling. Cheating is selfish and we are stronger.
Defeat Temptation

Laugh at Lust

Keep You Trousers on

1 comment: