Friday, April 18, 2014

Minor Vice


I am tired, I am exhausted but I am. At this very moment (10:10 am) I am craving an intimate conversation with a certain someone. A while back I wrote “random, deep and debatable conversations” under hobbies on my resume, I tend to prioritize relationships based on that. It is very important to have mental orgasms; I think they last longer than the sexual ones and you will be praised for the rapid growth of partners “win/win situation”. I decided to fall under the wings of world renowned writers and get lost in their stories, first impression “mon dieu!!!! My vocabulary is terribly poor!!” but anyways I love finding myself in each character, even as a vermin in the metamorphosis by Franz Kafka. I am going on a mini vacation next week with a dear friend; I am excited to do things I haven’t anticipated because I wasn’t aware of. It’s very important to look beyond the borders of our interests and enticing to step out #livebeyond.


I need to live up to my words!!! Maybe one day someone will make me.
 
EWWW Fish #currentreaction
 
 
 
 
Celebrating
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment