Friday, April 4, 2014

Hey OBAMA


And all of the sudden, nothing makes sense.

I am looking forward to the Month of May, not sure why but that month always feels warm and hopeful. Maybe because signs of summer start emerging.

I am a woman of words, but some days I crave silence like today. Too bad!! Meeting in 15 minutes.

Many things/events to look forward too, but there is one thing that GOD DAM GOD DAM I am beyond hesitant.

Nothing at work impresses my taste buds, even the coffee is everything that Mental?

Is anyone really reading this?

Take me away! Not God, you!


PS OBAMA DOESN'T CARE


I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.....AND I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU ........I STILL WANT US TO BE IN A BAND I STILL WANT TO GO TO KFC EVERY FRIDAY AND BORROW YOUR COOL BELL BOTTOM AMERICAN JEANS AND LISTEN TO ROCK MUSIC AND EAT CATHY'S COOKIES WITHOUT KNOWING CALORIES EXIST. IN A COUPLE OF DAYS YOU WILL BE 26 AND I WON'T FEEL OLD.





akh,

MK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment