Friday, August 16, 2013

WELL IT'S TIME TO FAREWELL


Dear All,

Usually all generalizes, but in this case you all have become part of my all. Before I proceed, kindly find attached to my face a huge smile. I kindly ask you to accept the sincerest thank you for not just a phase in my life, but a chapter through which na2 na2 na2 followed by more na2 were slapped with love, attention, ears and more so reality checks. You know this chapter will forever find its way till the end.

Today I leave a more mature, optimistic, bold, strong, patient woman, all characteristics I learned from each and every single one of you.

I hope and pray one day, I can move back and do it all over again with you guys, I am staring at my screen quite emotional, hoping nini won’t notice me crying because I hate these moments. You know I have said a lot of goodbyes in my life, you might think it gets easier but it doesn’t.  this one will be a tough one but I am sure it won’t stamp end, because I will do my best to stay in contact. Ehhhh ma ha tekhlaso mene bisohole fa alllllllaaaaaaah redo 3aleye when I say hello.

To each one of you, I wish you the best of luck, as long as you are bold and sincere you will get there J

Perla thank you for being an older sister I never had

Hana thank you for being you

Mavis thank you for your patience and beautiful smile

Ramzi thank you for taking over and leading

Sara thank you for being a classy lady

Min ba3d fiii

That’s it I guess

Yallla guys loveeee you allllllllllllllll

WAIT J

NINI SORRY FOR LEAVING AND THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE TO THE WORLD YOU MEAN TH WORLD. YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NINI I HAVE EVER MET KEEP YOUR HEAD UP BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL WHAT IT TAKES TO AIM TO THE STARS AND REACH THEM , OK CANT BREATH

 

THOSE FACES MAKE ME A WINNER
 

LOVE TO ALL
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment