Tuesday, August 13, 2013

mi amor sólo de noche


Pondering stroke me in the late night/early morning hours, and I enjoyed it. Last night was one of those nights that had “aftermath” written all over. As I walked around the house, with cheating glimpses over my phone every minute or so, I couldn’t help but wonder, where the hell is honesty? According to dictionary.com: Honesty: the quality or fact of being honest; uprightness and fairness. According to us: “Ro2os 2aqlam”. I won’t go into details, since details are mostly blurry nowadays. Can someone explain to me the high level of emotions that replace my covers right before dream mode? Every night as I lay in bed, I become the strongest and weakest Micha I know. All the emotions dawn on me leaving me with forgive me, moving on, oh I must, dear lord, thank lord loud thoughts.  Words words word all I see are words!! It’s my last Tuesday at work, it’s a bitter- sweet feeling, but two ladies I got to thank for the daily support nini (camelia arab) wo madam lana de rey. Time flies but we are still on the ground kif?


Ciggys could bond and break
 
 
 
 
 
Te3bene,
 
mk

No comments:

Post a Comment