Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thank you for Standing


I would like to officially announce that yes my blogs do reflect my state of being. So my words are inspired from a series of fortunate and unfortunate events mixed together. As I write music has to be present, it always gives me that push of mental power. “Music takes you places, so follow it”  Irritation: The state of feeling annoyed, impatient, or angry. The cause: shallowness. It still baffles my mind when I find myself in a midst of a conversation explaining why I am passionate about certain aspects in MY life. I would like to take a step backwards and explain my point, years years back when my hair was always two colors brown top blond bottom, people questioned and criticized. Now all I see is brown top, blond bottom. When I wore ripped pants the same story, when acid wash was in everyone was out etc. you probably fell bored for a split second reading the above, I feel you because I got bored writing it. Now imagine having to explain it. I think the lack of self-confidence projects such questions. I believe we are all born with the ability to cross borders and frame new fences, it’s what makes us human beings. So why waste time framing fences to others? On Sunday, I proudly stood in front of a crowd that water the seed of perseverance in me. At the Kataeb Executive Forum 2013 I shared my story, a story that I share daily. Some praised my boldness and passion, some questioned why me? Some asked if I had a husband….. and some asked why are you so into it? Clearly they didn’t hear me, and surely they don’t care. We daily meet people, the world is extremely generous when it comes to people. But the generosity in people is as minimal as there hearing abilities. I want to apologize for the seconds, sorry I wasted you trying to explain me. People for the love of GOD all mighty, the one you fear and love and pray to whenever you need something. Please invest in yourself, allow yourself to be asked and not ask, allow yourself to fall madly in love with something, something that will matter, and something that you will be asked to share. Since you didn’t ask I would like to share this, “I live to love and love to live and today is mine and so is tomorrow.” If you find weight in that, drop it. One more thing, Humans: Humans are characterized by having a large brain relative to body size, with a particularly well developed neocortex, prefrontal cortex and temporal lobes, making them capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, problem solving and culture through social learning. If you don’t fall in this category that’s a problem to question.


YES, I DO!!
 
 
 
Grateful for you,
 
MK
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment