Monday, April 22, 2013

Monster me


This past week I fell in and out of liking loving wanting needing “God knows what coz I don’t even know anymore” a million times.  You can call it an emotional rollercoaster and I can stamp that. Now today I am perfectly fine, I still tend to have moments that I just wonder!!! But it’s all under control. Now tonight it’s a bit tricky, I just hope I’ll be busy enough to forget. Sometimes I feel like I am playing a chess game against me. Plotting to overcome me!! I visited Saint Charbel yesterday, as we drove up and got closer; I realized why so many people have planned several times to take me there. I was dazzled!!! At one point I closed my eyes and imagined my mother next to me, it was a perfect moment. At that moment I thought of what my situation is, then I realized if there is something, someone, anything that doesn’t make you happy 365 days then they are a tenuous element and in life we all know the weak losses. Let them lose your love, your time; your feelings let them lose you. For when they lose you will win. I used to fight to remain sincere to my feelings, but sometimes my feelings weighed me down. In this world you have to have your attitude aligned with theirs, when they play queen you play king. I came to Lebanon with a naïve heart and untrained mind and after two years, it takes one look at someone through the eyes of course to not just read their thoughts, but unravel their all. Do try it, whenever you are conversing with someone look them straight in the eye, it’s a silent movement that brings out a loud truth. Your life is a work of art and art is duplicated!! Let them duplicate you.
                    
 

Be elegant , be bold!!! they both are beautiful
 
 
Kiss and more,
 
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment