Sunday, August 3, 2014

You turned me on, then you turned me off



Helefe?

Phil Collins definitely has major female cells in that beautiful body of his. When we sing together, we sing as one! Gender is dismissed. Anyways Hi how are you? I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was pretty everything, from Man to Broks it was all smiles. Genesis is on right now “Tonight,Tonight”  so I am on the electric guitar on the counter while I am really just sitting writing this. Not everything you feel is attainable at the moment. So proceeding, I would like to talk about why men lie? LOL ok sorry but it makes me laugh, because is it really lying when you personally know what is happening? A gorgeous friend of mine explained to me that when you feel it, it is right! Battling for honesty is plain defeat. To be frank once that connection is broken the doubt will forever manifest within. Till now and even though they have grown ahead, she still finds that sickening feeling of what if? I won’t get into details, if I was writing this a month ago, I would probably have to say that when a Man wants he will same for women, but now it’s about the male. So anyways when I moved to NY I really wanted to see a certain someone but all I got was but, what if, huh heee excuses that frankly took one person to be in the same spot to address that there is someone else. Back then I wished I was her, now amen to the lord that was crucified for all I am not her. While at times we stick with it, let me just tell you one thing boys we do lose respect towards you. You just become a temporary habit and we can all agree habits change. Lies hide things, maybe things that are better kept hidden, but unless you are honest you can’t sit with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment