Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Everyday I am in my way


I have this habit that has lately been getting on my nerves and when it does I tend to cuss in Arabic but not out loud. So when something isn’t working out or not stimulating me anymore or whatever the case is I right away write “The End” not really taking into consideration that maybe I am the boring one or I am the cause for not allowing it to work. I do know what I want, but sometimes it takes a couple of chapters to realize what’s being offered. I am not the type that regrets my actions but I do question them a lot. I recently tried to change a scenario, I myself drew but I failed. I am hurt and disappointed, but what’s weird is that deep down I know that it wasn’t my scene. When you grow feelings, hopes and a look into the future, you tend to become blinded. My situation was brief, but I am talking in general. It took two strangers I met and a spontaneous night out to allow me to realize what was really going on. When I was asked about my last relationship, I questioned myself was it a relationship? My last one was a bunch of messages, videos, images and calls. But I did have feelings and cared tremendously, I still do. But is that really a relationship? I mean you can have that with several people no? One in a different country and who would know? Btw word of mouth is a beast #justsaying. In this modern world people communicate more but the communication is less. Now it’s about how many exclamation points or hearts you invest in a message. I love you or I love YOU!!!!! Do the math, I am sure to most the second one appeals more. Ok let’s do another one, Hey, How are you? Or hey you!!!! How are you?:)  anyways I miss laure’s cooking and I will leave you with this : remember memories but know that what’s important is what went in and what came out. 


Some make Bad Habits look pretty




Take me to Lebanon
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment