Saturday, July 5, 2014

Be gentile with your Genitals

Lately I have been just observing, it's a type of silence that requires internal sound. Anyways I am finally in New York it feels like home except the weird incidents at the metro #nocomment I'll leave it to your imagination just think dirty. I have been meeting the warmest people that allow that tear that I am trying to hold back, to dry up. I do pass through emotional moments where I just want to hug Laure but being emotional is me so wherever whenever I will salut moments like thee and keep walking . I have noticed a neurotic calmness  in New Yorkers btw I am listening to a song and rapper keeps insisting on the question 'you don't love me no moe?!' So I am not the only one :) lol ok so back to the New Yorkers that are sweet and beautiful they have one thing and one thing only to tell me 'Michelle you will hate life at times but you will not want to be anywhere else' and I get it. Ps the neighbor on the 4th is sooooo cute looking forward to elevator rides #feeling13 and Lahza to all in Lebanon this summer be safe and you are on my mind deyman .




Sup
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment