Monday, March 17, 2014

Undressing My Feelings


World oh world how petite you are! As I conversed with my mother last week about the natural causes of some unnecessary behaviors that inflicted a familiar feeling among loved ones, I wondered “Who is in control in the end?” I received a message on Saturday “Missing you ….x” I won’t lie, that message was my air at one point. I will proceed with full-fledged honesty, I felt nothing. Yes I am over that man I rejoiced. It’s a great feeling to find peace with a feeling that was suffocating me for so long. The worst feeling I have learned is when you love to love, but when they love to lie. But now I appreciate their lying because it showed me how weak I can be and what I should do to strengthen my weakness. This week was a breeze of fresh air that placed me on cloud 9. As we verbally exchanged ourselves, that stranger became a familiar figure that I grew eager to know more about. In life you meet people that release your interests, allowing them to be free and confident and I deeply thank him for that.

No matter how bitter it gets, you once tasted the sweetness of it and to know the difference you have to keep going.
 
 
 
You can only control who you are and what you are comes in different forms to the world. we fathom differently.
 
 
Grateful,
 
MK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment