Thursday, February 13, 2014

Who the F#$% is Alyce?


You know when someone truly cares, when you call and start talking mandarin and they just understand it all. After an hour of talking my heart out loud, I thought how did Alyce understand all this? I mean I couldn’t even keep up with myself. From one story to the other, from one person to the other from Arabic to English wo English to Arabic Alyce managed to keep up. The feeling following my dramatic call was just wow. I couldn’t stop smiling and the gratitude just took over. Clearly I wasn’t the only one feeling that way, more so having someone articulately explain my situation was a relief. But the sincerest thing she said to me was, “Never Change”. I am not sure who is reading this, but these two words had a magnitude of a 9.5 Richter earthquake on me. And suddenly it stopped and I realized that if the society begs to differ on the importance of sincerity, respect and love then that ain’t my problem. Life teaches lessons but life shouldn’t discourage you from opening up. The lessons we learn should guide us, help us avoid certain situations and if we fail, it’s ok! Some people have the heart of gold, some have the heart of a baby and some just don’t have a heart. So to the people who don’t have one, just make sure they don’t take yours. If they do, know that till forever they will own a part of you and it’s up to you to surrender to that or take it back. I decided to take mine back, because in my heart you will find the greatest people God blessed me with and I want them with me till the end.

Remember live to love and love to live and love love.
 
Team #Edie
 
Namaste
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment