Monday, March 11, 2013

I want it Magnetic


In the office about to clock out, the day passed like a second. My thoughts are scattered, I am eager to jump on that treadmill and run my heart out. The past weekend was weirdly fun; of course I came across different people, fun, wild, boring, horny, bold and drunk. A mixture that reflects normal human traits! But one thing went home with me, the deja  vu of some traits that haunt me till this day. Whenever I meet someone especially a guy regardless of the intentions towards, I try to see traits that once defined THE love. Intelligence, kindness, humor, killer music skills different. A hybrid mix of what makes my all drool. Is it healthy to always compare, to allow the standards of the past live on to the present deciding on the future? I agree those traits are positively presented, but why is it I see them bigger and bolder thaN what might possibly be better?  I usually don’t intend to take my thoughts further than the borders of my world, action wise. My friend “Memoire” whispered in my ear “Michelle look around everyone wants anyone, what do you want ?” I sipped on my drink, I remember it was a bit strong , “I don’t want to want anymore.” He grabbed my drink and sipped it away. “ Boudoir “my nickname”  we all want to be a painting, we want someone to love our colors see our story and hang us in a special place.”  I smacked that cute face of his and danced my heart out. He might have drawn us, some of us got the light colors, some got the thin brush, but one thing we all are BEAUTIFUL PAINTINGS AND IT TAKES ONE PERSON TO HANG US.
 
Some will bow, some will vow
 
 
Passionate,
 
MK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment