Monday, February 25, 2013

Under your Spell Life


Yesterday I met a stranger, a stranger of background, a stranger to my environment but no stranger to my humanity. I sensed a language in his eyes, it was a sad one. Eyes can talk and this time it was through tears. The power of silence is tested in motions that have only he who feels and only who sees witness it. He looked at me and his tears spoke to me. Our humanity was “DEATH”, the end that we will all reach, the moment where all of us beings and animals have no say or power. “I didn’t know what the feeling of sadness meant, and people envied for that.” He said. “and now all I know is sadness” he cried. I tried to ease his pain with personal losses that drew a shock on his face. His eyes drew an image of “SUPER WOMEN” on me. I proceeded and forced to minimalize his story, but no loss could be minimalized. He lost his dearest friend to a system that has no friends, to a system that builds enemies and tears walls.  I think we fear the devil hypothetically not realizing we are surrounded by many. I insisted to draw a smile on his face that will wipe the tears. “You see in life, you can manipulate reality!” I explained. He looked angry and confused. “Well to me A is in NYC, W in London, L in Boston, A in zahle….” His confusion grew. There are times in life when people are taken away by the rules of life that will be served to all of us, to face it we can just pretend and imagine. Life can be cruel, but we have been born with tools that allow us march on. Today we lose, tomorrow we gain or vice versa. But no matter how, where, and when always know that the only Man standing is God. So when you fall he will lift you up. And yes I am SUPER WOMAN.
 
Mourn when needed, but don't make it a fashionable Habit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Super Woman for the time being
MK


No comments:

Post a Comment