Friday, February 15, 2013

Fool for you


I took a moment last night to look around, to look at faces, eyes, body expressions, and people. All I could see is waiting, there is that girl waiting for that message on her phone or that guy waiting for a glance, that moment when he looks into her eyes and expresses his interest. But they kept waiting. I was waiting for the thought of him to leave me alone. He occupied me full time, and let me just say he didn’t even apply. There were moments where some fine tunes took me to a place that he didn’t even exist, if there is one thing I am grateful for, its MUSIC. I find deep comfort in fast rhythms and insane beats, It moves me shaking off all the unnecessary.  Now the song is over so back to waiting, it was the right and left movement of the heads that distracted the main purpose of being there, FUN. It is now that we base fun and happiness into the hands of others, some are strangers some are semi strangers some are strangers by thoughts, we wonder where are they, what are they doing, will they ever. It was that night when I looked into his eyes and asked, Will it ever? He walked in, I knew it was him because I saw a soul shine brighter than a diamond, Rihanna would definitely know what I am talking about. He said hello, so he is polite she smiled but acted calmly then he disappeared and she waited all night. Wild in Beirut are souls of many people waiting. Some pretend they reached the finish line, with smiles, statuses “oh god those statuses, lets lie and pretend” or even a fake bouquet that surprisingly landed on the desk. Note: in life there is one finish line and when we reach that it’s too late. Yes I am waiting for you to acknowledge my admiration and hopefully allowing it to blossom, but never will I allow my happiness to linger. There is a revolution beneath all the dreams that is waiting to explode. Don’t fear the falling when you know the only man standing is GOD. Grab a bucket of boldness and paint your walls with hope, dreams, love and LIFE and never wait. Well just on the red light........ and he never answered.

 
Let your inner diva take over, dance and let everyone look, feel and care less and in the end Live because it only comes once.
 
 
 
 
YOU
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment