Friday, January 4, 2013

The power of deciding


I finally landed on the American soil or more so the long anticipated one. That soil wasn’t that popular last year but at this very moment it’s the item of the week type of thing. I came to realize that there are three handcrafted by God people that pleasantly imprisoned my heart Robert Laure and Carl Kandalaft to define it #Family that could make desert fruitful for me.  I feel very ill at this moment a terrible cold flu who knows but its definitely not overpowering the feeling of “safe “that warms my soul. Enough about family and souls, there is certain someone out there that has been promised some good stuff. Have you ever kissed someone and suddenly images of men you once felt hopeless without or simply yearned to kiss flash rapidly in your head? for boys ad wo to men? Well that happened to me a week ago, I felt the need to stop and acknowledge those images that dizzied me. But the good thing about flashbacks is that they can’t overcome reality. Some website described me and a million women and more out there as intuitive, controlling, and sometimes self-destructive, but in all this we have a certain deadly beauty to our personalities. we are fearless and stubborn and even when life gets a little tricky we merely take it on the chin and keep going. They were talking about scorpio women. Clever words describing a personality so sharply edged it penetrates vigorously, leaving damages most of the time. I have been noticing lately how disappointingly hard it is to find a decent man or woman. People are playing games with no rules! Who wins in the end is in the hands of the heartless and senseless. Yes I want to be deeply be in love and I want to wrap his all around my all and I want to look into the eyes of the future with him holding my hand and yes I want to get high of his love and adoration. In this world you have nothing to loose nothing to gain, so why do I see tragic scenarios that have no humanity. It’s the “ I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT” lyrics that you hear men chanting to one another and when the phone rings “3ade hayete mashwe wo el chabeb”. The thought of him sustained me but the reality of him tortured me, I had to loose him without even owning him to know what freedom really is. To the men and women out there who believe that when the heart feels, everything around it follows, to you who give and aren’t given and to you who are pushed to a nomadic type of madness that pushes you to keep moving for the sake of forgetting! Drop it. He who doesn’t care is not aware. I will leave you with you, because the word you starts with you and ends with u. 

Tongues are bloody weapons




thoughts driving fast
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment