Monday, October 24, 2011

Two failed relationships and a new hair do

Sleepless in Beirut, I lay thinking what makes certain relationships go strong.
Having been in two serious relationships, I find myself still an amateur.
Being blessed with a mind that doesn't prioritize men, I am still curious to
know why some love stories have sour endings. Recently I witnessed a lot of
breakups that had promising futures. Is it the high expectations we set that
lead to tears and broken promises. Who suffers more in a breakup the male or
the female? My story could be described as Two Joe's and the other who will
surely bite the dust. Do past relationships haunt the soon to be ones.?
In the end like they say, if it's meant to be no one can escape.

Hare Krishna
MK

1 comment:

  1. "In the end like they say, if it's meant to be no one can escape"

    Amen to that!

    ReplyDelete