Tuesday, October 7, 2014

When you talk I Yawn


Having male friends is wonderful but ya mama it’s scary!!! So I won’t disclose your name, just incase some female readers are related. Ok so aside from becoming part of the gang, that is confirmed once you are invited to boys’ night out, you become an excellent listener with a mental pages filling and flipping. One conversation I kept questioning eno kif “how” ley “why” etc is as follows. So I get it, you travel a lot for work, but why can’t you commit to one girl, when all I hear you say, “I just need one girl to add stability” so the story is that, each city has its girl, love story and timeline. And dat don’t impress me much, because at one point actually two points and I won’t lie I was affiliated to a city. Claiming love and missing, were a remedy to the distance but in the end actions do in fact speak louder than any other thing. Come on Micha! How would I date her, she lives so far? Of course you can I said, I mean if she can do it, what makes you any different. Having the ability to shorten distance, puts all excuses to mute. Unless you are a person that needs constant physicality at all times, which really doesn’t exist anymore because we are all virtual prostitutes. Anyways I don’t even know anymore to be honest, all I see around me is complicated scenarios and makes me grateful to be happily single with the intentions of remaining till a fine Lebanese or French or just fine man sweeps me away. And our conversation was cut short because XXX from LA called and she was in town ……


ID 

Ego


Super Ego


Overwhelmed
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment