Monday, September 29, 2014

91 Issues, and on to the next one.


A dear friend of mine painfully said goodbye to her love yesterday, prior to his departure, I saw her holding back the tears, but her emotions forced them out shamelessly. Cry sister! I silently said.
God it is the worst saying good bye to pieces of your heart, especially when a good bye is carried to a different continent and will live on for months till the next hello.
I advised her to cheer up and just fake an excitement to this new anticipation. I mean if I can do it, she can. Since the moment I turned 16 that feeling came to life. I miss them, and I count the days to see them. They leave this world, and I anticipate dreams to see them. They break your heart, but hope allows you to anticipate a moment of reconciliation. See we always anticipate, and I am starting to think it’s an excellent defense mechanism. Foolish but helpful
I just started an internship at a magazine I am pretty fond off, but at 26 I would have hoped all that I have worked for and accomplished would lead me to a job, I feel 18. But in the end it’s a choice and I AM ANTICIPATING TAKING OVER ;)
One more thing, don’t you ever feel like you are alone, we all feel! Just keep that in mind. 

P.S Magazine Issues



I call this education


I call this dedication


Stop at Nothing
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment