Monday, June 9, 2014

if they don't get in your pants, they get in your face


Phone therapy sessions are my therapy sessions. It’s more of a mutual knowledge input and realization process. Today we discussed that empty/sad feeling we feel when we wake up. Is it normal to wake up really sad? I think it is, because normally I feel that way. Like I always say, feeling sad is not a problem, it’s a feeling! But, when it turns into a lifestyle/habit it turns into a problem. Not knowing what provokes sadness, could possibly be the saddest thing. I know where that’s sadness is coming from and she is definitely on top of hers. Typically, the solution would be easy. But, in this case it is an uncontrolled matter. Emotional mutuality /anticipation, a feeling that basically sweeps you of your feet, is what we want. I felt that feeling not so long ago; it’s a mixture of excitement, curiosity and a happy wake up feeling. It helped me in so many ways, and I can’t wait to feel it again. And that’s how the session ended, when something or someone doesn’t exist; let’s anticipate the day they will. On a more personal note, I realized that you can’t apologize for being loyal to what you feel. For if it was really real, there would have been no need for an apology. It’s not easy to find love, but it’s easy to fall in love and now balashet etfalsaf bye!
 
no none argues with Einstein!!!
 
metamesha
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment