Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I don't Prooooooooof reeaed


I was relaxing at the pool the other day, a habit I frequently used to do when I lived back in cali, and saw a group of teenagers girls acting like teenager girls. Thank God I had my glasses on, because my vision froze, and my memories took me back to the years. I like to call them my golden years. I saw Tracy, I saw Lisa, I saw my mother in that spot (Rihab peeps would know what I am talking about) and then I saw me. People always tease me “you traveled to the furthest point and here we find you in Zahle wo al Rihab!!!” I usually laugh, that laugh that you can never usually tell what it means “thank you for wasting that second , Lame.” See when you leave home, and you live on trying to serve this new life with an ace, you can never forget that the technique, perseverance, passion, commitment are all characteristics emitting from a place within longing to go back home. I always recall how I used to feel when I would step foot on this country that takes over my soul, “warmth” . Many people relate sadly many people won’t be able to feel that for a long time now “thank you assir and your lovely god knows what!!!”  last week I met up with nini and a new friend as we just lived and discussed and conversed, I randomly spit “I collect memories” within two seconds I realized, I am sooo far away from the notion of evolution especially when it comes to life. I am soo attached to certain details that make up big memories that I daily carry on with me. Is this good or bad? My mother always tells me “Life moves on, carry on but don’t weigh down!’ WISE WOMAN GOD I LOVE HER. Anyways my point that I think I lost throughout the above words, is before you let your memories get to you, build new ones. Certain characters no matter were life placed them could be part of that chapter you are in but the main character is you and the main you is them. Surround yourself with you “people who love you or more so adore you”

I just enrolled myself in Happiness 101: a course built to engage happy thoughts within.

Units: 1

Professor: Michelle Kandalaft

Number of students: 1

University: Life

kel shi bzid 3an hado byen2ass
amen
 
 
please note: Lebnen awalan stamp that and when it comes to religion you ain't practicing it.
 
 
 
 
Calm
 
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment