Monday, December 12, 2011

Defacement


Throughout my 24 years on earth, I have witnessed people not being able to just simply stare and appreciate a scene. It’s always a blade they secretly carry and when no one is looking they start scratching. We are all targeted by hackers that try to make their conflicts a less personal and more public one but through us. We all have insecurities, walls blocking, and dreams held. But not all of us try to turn the situation around buy inflecting the problems onto others. I think the deep desire to succeed is pushing people to deface one another’s work and not in a Warhol/Basquiat type of way. I think admiration is fading and jealousy is spreading.  We are all rebels looking for security, but we need to pay with our all to reach that level.  I see myself as a wild child in an expensive suit trying to walk in the same pace as my fellow beings. I am terribly out of breath, but I will keep walking because I learned if you pause someone will step on you and instead of leaving marks, you will become one’s.  We came to this world as radiant as it can get, don’t loose your light because someone is shinning brighter! We are all seen.


Beauty+Beauty = Beautiful


Missing,
MK

1 comment:

  1. The sky contains all the stars, not one tries to suffocate the glow of the other, they shine freely and beautifully, not jeopridized!
    The shame is how true you portrayed people trying to stab the success of others! You are raising the bar here!

    ReplyDelete