Friday, November 6, 2015

Always is not always

You can’t really lose it, unless you lost it! We always underestimate the power of control especially the mental, leading to a failure status quo. I am listening to Jay Z right now, and now I have the urge to intrude my thoughts with some rapping. But I am not a rapper so I will stop. I am turning 28 on Sunday, 28 years on earth and what have I learned?! I learned that life is all about angles and you choose where to stand. I am still learning don’t get me wrong. Some days I am an A+ student the next I walk around with an F stamped on my face. It’s ok, it happens, SH#$ happens baby. New York will soon turn into a Popsicle, you will hear a lot about it don’t worry. But I am beyond worried I hate the cold! It’s tough but it shall pass and spring will blossom and summer will make you wish it was winter. If you do the math here, you will notice that you are always standing on the opposite side of the green, unless you grow some grass.  




My grass is mine, and your grass is yours ...




MK

No comments:

Post a Comment