Friday, June 15, 2012

After today Comes tomorrow


So here I am, finally at a point where I can just change my current address to Beirut/Lebanon. Now wherever life might take me, I know I have reached a goal that took 9 years in the making. See the important thing is to reach, because once you enter that anticipated door, it’s a whole different world. As days pass maturity ages, leaving us with more common sense that slams our childish behaviors with question marks. Some people take those question marks into considerations and some believe in the power of living the moment. For long I have believed in “living the moment” behavior which might forsake me leaving me with moments and less living. Life could break you, but it could also build you up in much unexpected ways. The power of not searching is clearly a remedy to all antsy prayers. Lately my life has been a pretty drawing that my family, friends, peers, God and I have been participating in. My mom always tells me, “The 3adra has answered my prayers and she is protecting you.” Of course I don’t argue, and deeply believe. I have learned to find comfort in that aspect, having my beautiful mother miles away, I am assured that big momma up there is always a step ahead and behind me. The thought of having found a sanctuary drains away all negativity, loneliness, and your dreams and hopes become immortal. I am finally living as real as it can get. When I am feeling weak, I have my parents, when I am feeling lonely, I have my friends, when I am missing my parents, brother and Sula, I have my family and when I am hungry I have Fahed/sawaya. It took a while for me to laugh at certain moments Lebanon has put me through such as no water and electricity for ongoing days, roaches, azan and the list goes on. But, now I proudly say “I have been through it all” My point is, to know comfort you have to have a taste of discomfort or else how could you differentiate. To win you have to loose or else you are simply a trophy just like any other. Strive to shine, strive to become a role model instead of a model. If you have love in your words, actions, thoughts etc. turn it to passion. Passion brings flesh to the bones. As for love, I am full of it and when my time comes to share it, I will surely welcome him with arms wide open but for now I have myself to hug tightly.


His blood sheded passion for my Lebanon, puts him on top of the list. It's not political , it's my human nature. It's a scorpio thing..........





Bullet Proof,

MK wo akid G 

No comments:

Post a Comment