Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'll be your friend


Inside I witness a rebel of society. I declared wars, I fell in love with forbidden fruits, I shot men down, I published all hidden-vulnerable secrets and most of all I drove like a maniac. Is it weakness or strength that keeps me so bordered? Everyone around me seems to be doing all of this; I don’t witness much drastic consequences.  All my knowing’s have been blessed with reputations that arrived earlier than their physicality, I always found that quite intriguing, I mean who wouldn’t want to be friends with a party animal, a loosy floosy, a mess with me and say hello to the bullet between your eyes and my favorite the illegals? Now who decides these labels? Now I can tell you, because I have seen the words fire out of their mouths.  Now who believes these words? I can surely tell you as well, the party animals, the loosy floosy, the mess with me and say hello to the bullet between your eyes, the illegals, and the COWARDS. In life learn to base your friends on their eternal dedication, love, admiration, loyalty and sincerity to you. Reputations come and go, but who you really are will stay the same forever. Give chances and live wisely.



everyone is aiming a camera at you, so always make sure to smile
love, peace and unity
michelle kandalaft

1 comment:

  1. Reputations come and go, but who you really are will stay the same forever.

    ZAHLENIANS should read this! haha

    ReplyDelete